The Yandex.Checkout API stops supporting thewechatpayment method (WeChat app).
Sberbank Business Online payment method is now available for implementation to clients of all banks.
Yandex.Checkout widget now supports payments via bank cards linked to Yandex.Money wallets.
You no longer need to specify the
google_transaction_idparameter when creating a payment with the Google Pay payment method.
Yandex.Checkout widget now supports payments via Sberbank Online.
Yandex.Checkout widget now supports payments via Yandex.Money wallets and saving the payment method for recurring payments.
You can now embed a payment form to your website using the Yandex.Checkout widget.
You can now get information about receipts for payments and refunds.
You can send data for generating transaction completion receipts to the online sales register.
(code of the country where the bank card was issued) and
card.issuer_name(name of the issuing bank) parameters added to the Payment object.
Authorization via the OAuth 2.0 protocol: developers of apps (for example, CMS, CRM) can interact with the Yandex.Checkout API on behalf of Yandex.Checkout users. More about the Yandex.Checkout partnership program
You can now get a list of receipts for payments or refunds.
- customer(customer information) object andproduct_code,country_of_origin_code,customs_declaration_number,excise(additional information about the product) parameters for creating a receipt added to payment creation request.
- receipt.emailandreceipt.phoneparameters are deprecated. You can still use them, but we recommend sending the data in thereceipt.customerobject (phoneparameters respectively).
(WeChat app) payment method added to the payment creation request.
Yandex.Checkout now supports online sales registers provided by Kit Invest.
The Yandex.Checkout API stops supporting the
psbpayment method (Promsvyazbank Internet banking).
Changes in the
- passengersandlegsare now optional;
- ticket_numberis a required parameter, but if its value is unknown, you’ll need to specifybooking_reference;
- the option to specify the airline code (carrier_code) added to the flight information (legs).
Launch of the Yandex.Checkout API documentation portal for developers.
- alfabank(Alfa-Click) payment method now allows for processing the payment by theredirectscenario. The user’s login in Alfa-Click is not required.
- Payment creation with qiwi(QIWI Wallet) payment method does not require the user’s phone number anymore (thephoneparameter in thepayment_method_dataobject is now optional).
(Tinkoff online banking) payment method added to the payment creation request.
- Yandex.Checkout now sends out notifications about two new events:
payment.canceled(payment status changed tocanceled) andrefund.succeeded(refund status changed tosucceeded).
- The option to select the events that you want to track via notifications is now available in your Merchant Profile.
The new 20% VAT rate added to the
b2b_sberbank(Sberbank Business Online) payment method.
- The amount of time allotted for capturing a payment in the waiting_for_capturestatus changed to 7 days for payments made from a Yandex.Money wallet (same as for payments via bank card), and 6 hours for payments made using other methods.
- After the cancellation of a payment made from a Yandex.Money wallet, funds are returned to the user’s account immediately.
Yandex.Checkout now supports FFD 1.05:
payment_mode(payment method attribute) and
payment_subject(payment subject attribute) parameters for creating a receipt added to payment creation request.
(Sberbank Business Online) payment method added to the payment creation request.
Yandex.Checkout stops returning HTTP code (“request is being processed”): the response now contains either “success” or “failure”.
(Promsvyazbank Internet banking) payment method added to the Payment object. The user can only select this method at the Yandex.Checkout’s page.
parameter added to
confirmationobject in the payment creation request: you can select the language for displaying payment confirmation info to the user.
object added to the Payment object.
(Google Pay) payment method added to the payment creation request.
object (commentary for a canceled payment) added to the Payment object.
(Installments service) payment method added to the payment creation request.
parameter (Bank Identification Number for bank card, the first 6 digits) added to the card object.
object added to the payment creation request: you can send airline addendum data when selling airline tickets.
attribute added to the Payment object.
parameter added to the Payment object.
parameter added to the Payment object.
Launch of the Yandex.Checkout API.